How effective and easy advertising on Facebook?

I really like the system of advertising as it is extremely easy to set up ads and still I can easily point the audience might be interested in reading my blog.

How effective this ad

I recently spent a short publicity campaign that is designed for users who are in India, speak English and work for technology companies like Google, Microsoft, Dell, Yahoo, etc. Some users have reported 20k, that the criteria, it is estimated that.

Advertising campaign has been conducted for 5 days, and here are some numbers you an idea of how effective advertising.

It was established by the CPC campaign, and since I was in my default bid is slightly higher than what has been suggested that AD from reaching most of the public. Announcement made about 350,000 visits in a variety of profiles, but the real surprise that only 18 were finally clicked on the ad. It 's like 0005% CTR with average CPC of $ 1.18.

Perhaps the ad would be a bit 'more effective if I add a photo or creative in choosing between the different demographic, but the performance of last year, of course, some' disappointing. Here're rooms in detail:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Video

    Followers

Browse Categories

Blog Archives

 
Blogging Tips | Free EBOOKS | Great bangla MP3 song from bdhome24.ucoz.com.