What pays more: text ad or image ads?

Text messages as normal messages, where, as a colorful image ads to attract users to ads.So belief that text ads pay more has occurred, many of the revenue made me believe that the text ads pay more than image ads, when I compare My personal income is the ad unit. 
Many of my friends told me that the text ads pay more than the image ads with proofs.Google AdSense limits the number of ads placed in any website.The combination of text and image ads, both 3 only, that too 2 of the text and a picture or 2 pictures and a text ad with a maximum of 2 Google search from any page, blog, a compliance policy Google AdSense. 


You might like these:  
Google KeywordBangla EbooksBlog Story - Free ArticleLive TV  - Top Web PortalsEarn Money -   BD Model


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Video

    Followers

Browse Categories

Blog Archives

 
Blogging Tips | Free EBOOKS | Great bangla MP3 song from bdhome24.ucoz.com.